Enter the Bringing Light to Life Competition and win voucher prizes!
Diwali – the festival of lights brings joy into homes and is celebrated by the Jain, Hindu and Sikh communities globally. This competition is for children between 4 to 18 and families to showcase how discarded plastic waste can be turned into a piece of art depicting an organ using creative and imaginative vision. Winners will receive cash prizes!
Collect and repurpose your plastic to create a mural or sculpture demonstrating the important message about organ donation and the positive impact that reducing, reusing, and recycling have on our environment.
Entering is easy; simply follow the instructions below:
- Download the competition details found here.
- Read the Top Tips to help put your mural or sculpture together.
- Once you have created your art piece, take a photograph and/or video of your mural or sculpture.
- Fill out the Entry Form, and don’t forget to write your statement or poem that accompanies your artwork!
- Then email your photograph and or video and your entry form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you read the full Terms and Conditions.
Hurry and get creative – the competition closes on Friday 14th October 2022.